Rules and Regulations
We, the mumineen of Anjuman-e-Najmi, are very grateful that Aqa Moula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) has blessed us with Deeni Maraakiz in which a Madrasa has been established for our children. It is very important on all of us to acknowledge and value the importance and benefits of our Deeni teaching institution as we do with our regular schools.
We sincerely request parents and guardians to abide by the rules and regulations outlined below. We would also like you to advise and support your child(ren) to follow entirely by the rules and regulations. May Allah Subhanahu grant our Shafeeq Bawa and Moula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb a healthy life ta roze Qiyamat. Aameen!
**It is important to note that Madrasa is a place to learn new lessons, and home is the place to revise and memorize those lessons all year around.
- Please ensure that your child(ren) is properly registered.
- Regular sessions are held on Saturdays 9:25am - 3:00pm. Wednesday classes are from 5:30-7:30pm.
- Children must be dropped at least five minutes before the start of the Dua.
- Please do not pick up your child(ren) before Madrasa ends.
- Dikrao must wear Saya Kurta, Izaar, Topi and socks.
- Dikrio must wear Jabla(must reach till knee) Izaar, Dupatta or Topi and socks.
- Proper behavior in and out of class, respect for teachers, and one another is expected.
- Parents must encourage their children to follow rules and instructions given by madrasa.
- Homework must be completed on time, and checked by parents before submission.
- Children should spend at least one hour per day for practice lessons and memorizations.
- Please ensure that your child(ren) bring all textbooks, supplies, homework and notebooks to the Madrasa.
- Parents are responsible for contacting class teacher for missed class lessons.
- Examinations must be taken on time per schedule.
- Excuses such as child not being prepared will not be entertained.
- Final examination results, determines the promotion to the next class.
- Misconduct in class and/or late or missed homework submission will result in the following disciplinary action(s):
- First Occurrence: warning note from teacher will be sent home.
- Second Occurrence: teacher will call parents.